Clash of Clans (1 Viewer)

Still playing but thinking I'll stay at th9.

Everything is max and just started lvl 10 walls. (Have about 12 so far)

Still playing but thinking I'll stay at th9.

Everything is max and just started lvl 10 walls. (Have about 12 so far)

I've got about 1/3rd of my walls at lvl 10 and the remainder at lvl 9. They do take FOREVER to do, although having the option of using elixir helps at least.

I'm psuedo playing. I joined an FWA clan several years ago where the only wars we do are just easy wars, win or lose and it's really just a farming clan. Not a serious clan as I don't want to commit too much time to the game.

I'm psuedo playing. I joined an FWA clan several years ago where the only wars we do are just easy wars, win or lose and it's really just a farming clan. Not a serious clan as I don't want to commit too much time to the game.
We’re a new clan but very active in war. Don’t really care about donations but if someone is in war, expectation is they attack.

We’re a new clan but very active in war. Don’t really care about donations but if someone is in war, expectation is they attack.
That's partly why I don't play in a serious war clan. I'm too casual with it and don't do much real attacking. I played off and on for years. I'm a TH13 now and almost all maxed except walls and I'm too lazy to even upgrade the TH since I don't want to upgrade all my other stuff again lol

Still going….. one of the few games that I haven’t given up on.
0FEFEFB1-BF4A-4E65-979B-DE2A24FD3803.png

Also still playing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-002421_Clash of Clans.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-002421_Clash of Clans.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 48

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom