Clash Of Clans (1 Viewer)

Yes, trophies don't matter, it's your loot. So I keep my TH exposed and protect my resources instead

Agreed on gems for builders and boosting barracks. Not saying that paying for them is not a valid strategy too but for me the whole challenge was doing it for free while others paid. I know people that have put 1k or more into that thing. That's a great set of chips they are missing out on.
Yes the guys who dump silly amounts of dough into the game make little sense to me. But buying your 4th and 5th builders is massively +EV in time saved all things considered for anyone who enjoys the game and plans on being a part of the game for awhile. We are talking like $15 worth of gems for a ridiculous amount of time saved. I started the game at the end of May and have a decent TH9 (while maxing all builds before upgrading townhall at every level) and would guesstimate without the five builders I would be a new TH8 with 3 or 4 months of work ahead of me before hitting TH9.

Fifteen bucks well spent ;)

I agree with Ronoh, after realizing I was going to be playing this game a lot I dropped $20 to get gems and my fifth builder (the costs of each builder goes up in gems as you progress, unfortunately) The "top" players are known for dumping $100/day into this game for gems, which I just find crazy. I won't even play MMO's because I'm opposed to a monthly subscription fee for my PC gaming.

I'm just a couple of days away from my upgrade to TH10! I can't fricken wait to get some infernos built.

About a week ago this game finally lost steam for me. Thank god. I check in every day but don't rape and pillage anymore.

About a week ago this game finally lost steam for me. Thank god. I check in every day but don't rape and pillage anymore.

Why'd it lose steam for you? Trouble finding targets or just sick of the rat race?

I'm loading up my storages so I'm ready to jump out of the gate quick when my TH10 completes. Each inferno costs 5 million gold so even maxed I can only start one initially, but I've been raiding pretty well and will get that 2nd one rolling within a day or two after.

I'm still going to be in farming mode for a bit, but eventually will get back into a warring clan and may make a trophy push into masters or champions. I've read that there is a great place to farm as TH10 where guys care more about trophies and leave their storages more accessible, so I'll be hunting for that trophy range at some point.

Lol, just got my 2nd xbow upgraded to lvl 3 so broke the last 2 hours of my shield to do a raid, then I log out and almost immediately I'm attacked (cause I'm flush with coin like Mario, sitting on over 7 million gold, over 4 million elixir and over 20K DE) and this guy fails terrifically.

In the end his Queen had a clear shot at one of my gold storages and instead chose to continue shooting at the wall to my core while she got chewed up by my shiny new lvl 3 xbow

j14j8k.jpg

Here's a design I just put together for when my TH10 is set with the new structures, a modified version of what I'm doing with my TH9 that has held up pretty well

Layout-167977-800.jpg

Loving TH10 and infernos, just hit Masters II recently, might see if I can push to Champions league. The loot bonus right now is 120K/120K/700 which is pretty sweet.

34qvh4z.jpg

10eihhz.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom