Found Claim Stake $5's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah? I was thinking the same thing. The only real issue will be when just 1 or 2 Aztar's get mixed in with the Eagles. That is when they seem to disappear.
Yep, I just wouldn't worry about personally. @upNdown made a good point that even if a few get mixed into some 5s it's not going to dramatically affect anything.

Yep, I just wouldn't worry about personally. @upNdown made a good point that even if a few get mixed into some 5s it's not going to dramatically affect anything.
It's not even that imo. I've played some sets I put together and it's just a pain in the ass in general when scooping pots. If the lighting above your table is really good then you can get by with a lot more that's for sure.

It's not even that imo. I've played some sets I put together and it's just a pain in the ass in general when scooping pots. If the lighting above your table is really good then you can get by with a lot more that's for sure.
So, he should sell me the Eagles and continue hunting the Claim Stakes. Yeah, I agree with you.

Lighting is one thing I would definitely like to improve upon, but that's a whole other discussion :)

Yeah? I was thinking the same thing. The only real issue will be when just 1 or 2 Aztar's get mixed in with the Eagles. That is when they seem to disappear.
Well, if you're the bank, you make $4 profit for every $1 in their stacks when they try to cash in.

1. Steal underpants.

2. ?

3. Profit!

All right.....I have decided for now to keep the Eagles and see how they work out. With that being said I will also continue hunting for the last rack of Claim Stake's. The Eagles trade has been cancelled for now and removed from the OP.

Wish me luck.

I have been running so bad playing poker online lately. It has been like 10 days of losing.

83742a91-00d0-4824-8bb8-60f5f4d3f4eb_1.1825b207301b5c73206294d76d29f2ad.jpeg

dedication
[ˌdedəˈkāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose.
    "his dedication to his duties"

perseverance
[ˌpərsəˈvirəns]

NOUN
  1. persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
    "his perseverance with the technique illustrates his single-mindedness"

and.....one....last....final......bump! Not because I have given up. Oh no. This is my final bump because the last rack has been found! This was already an insane day for me and then the last rack of Claim Stake $5's just falls into my PM box. Anyways....thank you to everyone that contributed to the thread, the chips, and just generally rooted me on. It has been a lot of fun searching for these chips. I had already started collecting singles and will continue to do so in order to build a 3rd rack. I can do that without a wanted ad.

To the PCF member in the future who finds this thread because the suddenly want Claim Stake $5's for a mixed set. Good luck to you sir. It will not be easy, but it will be worth it. So keep up the hunt and do not get discouraged. Even a broken squirrel finds a nut in a blind clock once in awhile.

BlueMerle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom