Trade Claim Stake $25s - for WaB's II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
CLOSING THIS THREAD UP BUT STILL LOOKING - TARGETING WaB's III NOW :cool

Seen this meet-up thread for Weekend at Barrie's II? - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ntinental-sf-bay-area-april-26-30-2023.92711/ Well, this conversation actually happened verbatim with a host (fck off, don't fact-check me):
"Hey, are you bringing a guest set Rieguy?"
"Uh, I don't know if I have one worthy of bringing or making the trip that isn't already there."
"Claim Stakes?"
"Not enough $25s."
"You can't come anymore."
Unreal these West Coast people. Help make it so I can be invited back and bring my personal grail set with to get some quality felt time.

Looking to buy or trade for Claim Stake $25s. RVCL $25s rack, variety of Tigers, Bourbon Street Hot-Stamps (full set), Sturm Ruger (full set), King Intl $20s and basically whatever else I have that doesn't have a ROFR on it is on the table for relative quantity. Some pics. Would also be interested in a rack of fives, but the priority and trade bait is for the former. PM for whatever.

Up3QFPF.jpg

*Photo better than TheChipGuide's

Last edited:
MZv6suy.jpg

<insert more CS $25s to unlock further pron>
I know the goal is to add to your set of Claim Stakes. But how many total $25s do you need for the set to be playable? Not sure what stakes you are planning to play.

If it would help, these might play well with your set. I have a full rack of them and would be happy to let you borrow them.

20230315_141302.jpg

20230315_141654.jpg

Appreciate the offer and love the chips! There will be a ton of other fill-in chips but we need the real deal originals to warrant the set making the trip.

short on time bump - let’s make some magic happen

This has been more or less true for the past two and a half years of my searching. I know I joke around a lot and probably annoy the ever-loving shit out of PCF, but have to keep grinding, especially since these were the very first Paulsons that caught my eye when I joined and still remain my absolute favorite. At least my endless threads sometimes get ATF to go full PronHub with what I consider peak/exclusive content.

"what happens every time I get a single" - forgot to caption the previous post

If you're holding these but I don't have chips you're after, let me know what it will take so I can give it a shot. Thanks!

Make me spend so much on these that I can't dabble into Sunday's Chip Room sale.

Roughly four weeks to regain my invite to WaB's II. Think of the children (moechar)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom