Circle Square with 1 inch inlay? (1 Viewer)

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says, I am wondering if anyone has ever tried a one inch inlay on a CPC order for CSQ chips? CPC suggests not going over 7/8ths, but in a mock up, it sorta looks like it could work. And when I measure inside the debossed circle on a sample chip, I get 1.018 inches with a digital caliper. I do realize that's a tiny margin for error and that hand made clay chips are not going to have absolutely perfectly centered inlays.

So what do you guys say? Has anyone tried it? What was your experience and end result?

As you can see, I have a very detailed inlay. It would be a big plus to me to have Stevie a little bit bigger. And yes, I know I could pick a different mold that is more compatible with the 1 inch inlay. But I like CSQ.

1676157922713.png
1676157963826.png

Oh wow! These are not just an inch. They are the full inch and a sixteenth!

1676159171644.png

I've seen (and own) several CSQ custom chips with oversize inlays, and I'm not a fan of the resulting look.

I think you could get by with 1" inlays, but I'd avoid anything larger.

Thanks for the input guys. It looks like there's no reason for me not to use a 1 inch inlay on my set. I will discuss it with David at some point.

It will be a while before I place my order, since I just missed the deadline for the upcoming run of CSQ. So I welcome any additional feedback on this. Would still like to see any other pics from anyone who has done this, and hear any reasons if you think I should not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom