Cincinnati... (1 Viewer)

I was there for 15 hours yesterday chasing the high hand promo.

The room is a standard room. Check the board. Tell the desk what games you want and buy chips at the poker cage before the start.

Newish chips :) harvest me 6-11 one dollar chips please

I'll do my best. But this assumes I will walk away from the table with chips, and well...

Large 3-way and 2 cheese conies at Skyline.

Skyline, Chic-Fil-A...

coin-toss-heads.jpg

(The coin flip is merely for which one to hit FIRST...)

The PLO game is good action.

What games/limits do they spread? How is the action going to be on a Wednesday afternoon? Any idea?

I was there for 15 hours yesterday chasing the high hand promo.

The room is a standard room. Check the board. Tell the desk what games you want and buy chips at the poker cage before the start.

Good info. Thanks.

How many tables?

Do they use the Bravo app?

No hotel at Jack Cincinnati?

That might be a good thing... won't raise any suspicions on the expense report...

Skyline is not like the chili we make at home, but I don't dislike it...Just something different... more like a hot dog sauce than a tomato-based chili... I don't think I could eat it straight, but with a mound of cheese? Fuck yeah.

We woulda stopped at Tony Packo's on our way through Toledo, but we just wanted to get home.

Last edited:
Rico case! Gangsta! Drugs too!

:)

That's part of the problem. They were trying to shoe-horn a sale of home health care companies into a RICO cause of action... Waaaaay beyond that for which RICO was intended... They still have until November 17th to seek review in the US Supreme Court. This ruling is not final until the period of appeal expires.

Judge Cook is a Republican appointed by George W. She's known to be pretty conservative, so it was a good draw for us. The other two judges on the panel were both appointed by Clinton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom