Cancelled Cincinnati or Cleveland $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'm looking for 2 racks of Cincinnati $5s if anyone has 2 they would like to part ways with?

099814.jpg

EITHER OR CHIP

horseshoe-cleveland-1.jpeg

I would prefer the primaries, but would consider the secondaries. Thanks for your time reading this and would appreciate any positive feedback. :tup:

Last edited:
Is this the famous hammer talking primaries and secondaries with 19 wanted ads for worthless, non collectable, not rare, no cash value poker chips? Welcome back brother :sneaky: :tup:
I will never forget where I was and the morning I logged on and read your post. One day maybe I'll get to buy you a beer.

The one in the picture are Cleveland HS - there really are no secondary of them that I know of. Your top picture asks for HS cinci - which there are new chips around. I hope this is helpful. I have some Cinci $5 chips never used - But I am looking to trade them for Jacks $5 ---- in new or mint condition.

Is this the famous hammer talking primaries and secondaries with 19 wanted ads for worthless, non collectable, not rare, no cash value poker chips? Welcome back brother :sneaky: :tup:
I will never forget where I was and the morning I logged on and read your post. One day maybe I'll get to buy you a beer.

That would be nice, I love a good beer. And yes I'm slowly starting to not see the light down the rabbit hole :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom