Cancelled Cincinnati or Cleveland $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm looking for 2 racks of Cincinnati $5s if anyone has 2 they would like to part ways with?

099814.jpg

EITHER OR CHIP

horseshoe-cleveland-1.jpeg

I would prefer the primaries, but would consider the secondaries. Thanks for your time reading this and would appreciate any positive feedback. :tup:

Last edited:

toynoob

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is this the famous hammer talking primaries and secondaries with 19 wanted ads for worthless, non collectable, not rare, no cash value poker chips? Welcome back brother :sneaky: :tup:
I will never forget where I was and the morning I logged on and read your post. One day maybe I'll get to buy you a beer.

BHB

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
The one in the picture are Cleveland HS - there really are no secondary of them that I know of. Your top picture asks for HS cinci - which there are new chips around. I hope this is helpful. I have some Cinci $5 chips never used - But I am looking to trade them for Jacks $5 ---- in new or mint condition.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Is this the famous hammer talking primaries and secondaries with 19 wanted ads for worthless, non collectable, not rare, no cash value poker chips? Welcome back brother :sneaky: :tup:
I will never forget where I was and the morning I logged on and read your post. One day maybe I'll get to buy you a beer.

That would be nice, I love a good beer. And yes I'm slowly starting to not see the light down the rabbit hole :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom