Cincinnati Horseshoes (1 Viewer)

djriley

Two Pair
Reaction score
I took out this set and finished cleaning the last few chips this weekend. Both my Cincinnati and Cleveland sets are clean now. Great sets.

DSC06959.JPG
DSC06961.JPG
DSC06963.JPG
DSC06964.JPG
DSC06965.JPG
DSC06966.JPG
DSC06958.JPG

Last edited:
My recently cleaned and oiled Cincinnati chips

Attachments

• IMG_4532.JPG
    IMG_4532.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_4533.JPG
    IMG_4533.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 397
Awesome set! (y) :thumbsup:

You need a bigger table. Playing with stacks of 20 would only leave enough space for flop and turn... :D

DAYUMMM!!! I'm beginning to put one of these together myself. 20% of your collection would make me happy. Well done!

Wow very nice! Looks like a real serious set!

I have looked at some of these myself. How long did it take you to clean/oil the chips? I have seen lots of tutorials and videos posted, but curious how long it has actually taken some people.

I love the $2's. I could never find them in quantity so I passed on them. I think I have a barrel of snappers somewhere for my set as well - just to have. Nice set!

Are either one of the Cleveland or Cincinnati chips more desirable than the other?

but curious how long it has actually taken some people.

I was in a remote location for a while when I really spent time cleaning my set. I hand washed everything with dish soap, water, and a little scrubber. Took the magic eraser to them as well. I'd guesstimate it took an average of an hour per rack.

I love the $2's. I could never find them in quantity so I passed on them. I think I have a barrel of snappers somewhere for my set as well - just to have. Nice set!

Thanks! Yes, the $2s are my favorite chip. I'd love to get more racks, but I don't have much disposable income, and they seem very few and far between now.

That doesn’t sound unreasonable at all. As long as it won’t ruin the color or finish of the chips that way. Sharp looking set overall!

Contemplating getting a set because the pricing is good. How do you guys like the feel of them for those who own them?

@djriley You have the absolute PERFECT cash game and tourney set with your Horseshoes IMO.

Those Horseshoe $1’s are some SHARP looking chips baby! (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom