Cincinnati Horseshoe Chips (1 Viewer)

MCTennis

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum so forgive me if there is something obvious I am missing here on this site... I am curious as to how rare the Cincinnati Horseshoe $2.50 (pink) chip is and if it can be found on any particular site regularly or even semi-regularly. Thank you in advance for any advice.

I passed up on getting two racks of these, then by the time they had sold... I immediately regretted it and became addicted to securing some. With a lot of help I eventually tracked down 2 racks.
They’re out there, but tough to shake loose.
Reasonably affordable pink chips are highly sought after. Good Luck in your search :cool
36EC783F-C1D2-4DE0-A939-7C83EE3505DD.jpeg

I have not found these sadly. Still keeping an eye out from time to time though.

Sorry, read too fast and didn't realize you were only looking for the $2.50 chip. :)

I would take anything from a barrel to a rack depending on the price. Sorry. I didn’t see your question.

Hey, thank you. The link you provided seems to take me to HS Indiana though. While they are very nice, I am looking for Cincinnati specifically. Thank you for your help though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom