Christmas, kids, chips (1 Viewer)

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
So I'm writing a short letter to my son who is in boarding high school at Mercersburg in Pennsylvania. He's coming to visit us and I haven't seen him since October!!! Here is the part you might like.

"...and I have four racks of these Motor City Chips at dad's. That is 400 chips. Do not bring them to Saudi.

Do not put them in ziplock bags. Roll them in packs of 40 or so in white paper so they are like cylinder shapes. Newspaper or ink can bleed into the clay, use printer paper. Tape a few together. They do not need tons of padding in your bag. Carry on what you can. Grandpa George can help you if you need it. All other chips come to Saudi. See you at the airport in Bahrain on the 21st!..."

He is bringing about 2000 chips.

Should be no problem sliding these across the border as I'll be traveling with kids and a blond wife. :)

FYI - the link was to another chip site and I typed over the url with a letter in triplet that implies adult site so not to cause issues (causing another one!). It was a silly error. My apologies.

FYI - the link was to another chip site and I typed over the url with a letter in triplet that implies adult site so not to cause issues (causing another one!). It was a silly error. My apologies.

No worries. Weird that it actually went to an adult search portal. They registered all kinds of goofy urls for re-directs.

I started wrapping loose barrels in plastic wrap after I saw ski_ex5 do it.

I think they confiscate them.

It is against the law for any gambling, pork, alcohol, drugs etc. The death penalty and public beheading still occur here for many "crimes"

That being said, when you aren't smuggling drugs/alcohol everything usually isn't an issue. Some people get popped with pork. Even if they see the chips, they won't know what they are, my kids will complain it is part of a game, all their crying will send a customs agent on his way. Saudis love kids. I hear that the camp brewers repackage grain and hops in animal feed bags. They aren't concerned with my chips I bet. If you get caught bringing in alcohol, well that is a different problem altogether...and that exit only visa would be quick in coming. :)

Balla...using your son as a chip mule :)

Doesn't that give a noob some virtual street creed here? Update - The mule has landed. Brought an entire frozen spiral cut ham and the chips. Only one problem tsa.jpg plus chips.jpg equals broken chips.jpg

The packages were all rolled into paper cylinders and bubble wrapped. Those friggin' Bas@%$*!s tore apart every package and did not repack as they were found. There are 16 missing Terribles 25s and 30 missing 1s. a few broken chips loose as well. I hate the TSA; air travel in the USA absolutely sucks!...but I'm happy to have my son and most of the chips. He left the Motor City and Stardust in AZ. I will carry on all in the future.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom