Christmas in July Sale 2021 (2 Viewers)

I don’t know who got the arc yellow, but hats off to you. You were faster than me.

I have another rack, gonna have a dig through and try to get a color match and then release the remaining into the wild, a rack+

Tomorrow's sales will start at 1:00 PM Las Vegas time. We are going to have at least 5 offerings. I may have 1 or 2 more. We shall see.

Does anyone want me to see if we have any more of any of the sold-out Starburst colors? I might be able to make that happen for a sale tomorrow.

To kickoff the second day of our Christmas in July sale, we are going to have a forum-only special at 11:00 AM Pacific or in 53 minutes. One rack will be available.

Expect today's newsletter to reach your email at around noon time Pacific. None of today's products links will work on the website till the start of their sale times. Please be aware of that.

It is important you pay attention to when each sale time begins today. All times are pacific. I will post the kickoff sale here at 11:00 AM.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @Chipton @Steppenwolf @pltrgyst @The Nuts

For those of you who like the Starburst chips, I have one more yellow rack for sale today.

Please note, this rack is mixed with different hot stamps. See the picture below.

The price for the rack is $125 like the others yesterday. I'm sure one of you may relabel. Click the link here to get the discount or click the picture below:

2021-07-09.jpg

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @Chipton @Steppenwolf @pltrgyst @The Nuts

Here are today's sales. Please pay attention to their start times.

Please note that all product links will not appear on our website until the beginning of their sale time. You will not be able to see them to then. All sale prices are good to Sunday, July 11th at 11:59 PM. Click the sale link or picture for each item to get the discount.

1:00 PM Pacific Sale

We have two racks of the Joker’s Wild $1 chip. The price is $275 per rack.

Click this link here to get the discount or click the picture below.

2021-07-09 (2).jpg

1:30 PM Pacific Sale

We have one rack of Paris $1 chips for sale. The price is $300 for the rack.

Click this link here to get the discount or the picture below:

2021-07-092.jpg

2:00 PM Pacific Sale

We have two racks of El Dorado Club Tournament Chips for sale. The price is $250 per rack.

Click this link to get the discount or click the picture below:

2021-07-09 (3).jpg

3:00 PM Pacific Sale

We have multiple racks of our Money Tree $5 chips for sale. The price per rack is $375.

If you are interested. send me a private message and I will invoice with the $125 per rack discount.

2021-07-09 (1).jpg

4:00 PM: Pacific Sale

We are selling this Monte Carlo 300 chip set for $349.

Click the link here to buy the set or the picture below. Just add it to your cart.

2021-07-09 (4).jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom