Christmas in July Sale 2021 (1 Viewer)

An update for all of you on the Christmas in July sale:

Thursday, July 8th: 11 racks of chips. All 11 racks will be $125 with free shipping. The sale time will start for all 11 racks at 4:00 PM Pacific. You will receive the newsletter at 3:00 PM.

Friday, July 9th: There will be 5 different items for sale. They will all have different times throughout Friday starting at 1:00 PM Pacific time. The newsletter will come probably around 12:30 PM.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @Chipton @Steppenwolf

If you have any questions please let me know.

Last edited:
I thought I was already signed up for your newsletter but I guess I wasn't. I just fixed that and I look forward to this Friday!

Thursday, July 8th: 11 racks of chips. All 11 racks will be $125 with free shipping. The sale time will start for all 11 racks at 4:00 PM Pacific. You will receive the newsletter at 3:00 PM.

Friday, July 9th: There will be 5 different items for sale. They will all have different times throughout Friday starting at 1:00 PM Pacific time. The newsletter will come probably around 12:30 PM.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @Chipton @Steppenwolf

maybe i should just buy all 11 racks now, beat the rush :)

Do you purchase the chips through your site like normal?

Can I just DM you dibs instead :D

Do you purchase the chips through your site like normal?

Can I just DM you dibs instead :D
What's going to happen today and tomorrow is there are going to be links for each product. These links create automatic discounts at checkout. You have to click these links to get the discount applied though.

You have to buy 100 chips to get the discount to show up at checkout. The links will become active only at the beginning of the sale time.

For example, all 11 items today will start at 4:00 PM. That is when the sale begins

You will have to click the discount link as instructed here or in the newsletter that will be sent to your email to get the automatic discount at checkout.

Please read thoroughly and do not skim my instructions today and tomorrow or you may not do it correctly.

Simple steps:

1. Click the automatic discount link here on PCF or in the newsletter.
2. Add 100 chips to your cart.
3. Checkout and receive discounts and free shipping.

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @Chipton @Steppenwolf @pltrgyst @The Nuts

Last edited:
I thought I signed up for the newsletter, but it didn't come through? It's not in my junk mail...

Yeah I don’t see a newsletter, I guess I wasn’t signed up

I ve got the newsletter but link don t work for me, even if i m log in my account. But, links in your news letter never work for me, even from the past.
Strange cause url linked seems to be correct.

I ve got the newsletter but link don t work for me, even if i m log in my account.

Just tested the links from my newsletter, and they didn't work for me either.

In your shopify, all the product are in the "collection" folder.
Actually, your links go to the product folder.
I think you should add a product to a collection to make it work.
Even if the collection has no use.

I should tell you before, sorry, but it the same every time i received your newsletter, links never work.

No links will work to 4:00 PM:

All racks of Starburst chips below are $125. You must click the picture of the rack of chips you want or the specified discount link to get the discount price at checkout. You must add 100 chips to your cart at checkout to get this sale price as well.

There is only one rack available of each color.

1. ARC Yellow: Discount link here

ArcYellow.jpg

2. Beige: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (2).jpg

3. Chocolate: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (10).jpg

4. Green: Discount link here

2021-07-07.jpg

5. Dolphin Blue: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (4).jpg

6. Gold: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (1).jpg

7. Hot Pink: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (5).jpg

8. Peach: Discount link here

Peach.jpg

9. Grey: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (6).jpg

10. White: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (9).jpg

11. Yellow: Discount link here

2021-07-07 (7).jpg

@BearMetal @FordPickup92 @RocAFella1 @JeepologyOffroad @justincarothers @i'm nobody @AWenger @PGA PRO @BearMetal @guyfleegman @HaRDHouSeiNC @David O @cpac54 @ovo @Rbonus012 @mathewsarcher83 @SurfCity USA @pacmartine @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @Don Clay @davislane @RowdyRawhide @TKEUofM @Rieguy @juankay20 @Bluegrass Poker @cpac54 @72o @Josh Kifer @Irish @ADS Aviator @Ben8257 @sbp8984 @moordb @Pinkdan @MilouPilou1 @Grandmasturkey @Chipton @Steppenwolf @pltrgyst @The Nuts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom