Giveaway Christmas Giveaway: Two Spotted Flamingo Non-Birds! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr8719

Full House
Reaction score
It has been a while since I've done one of these — but if you can't do one for Christmas, then when can you, quite frankly?

Granted, I wish I had more of these to give away, but alas, I'm hoping somebody will appreciate just the two of these beauts...

IMG_20201222_215940.jpg

Given this year's circumstances, seeing PCF's ongoing sense of community, friendship and generosity has been something else.

As I have found out personally over the past 12 months, there are many great people on this forum, all of whom are constantly willing to go the extra mile for others — all in the name of this thing we call chipping.

With that in mind, to participate, please nominate somebody here that has helped you out in 2020 — whether in chipping terms or personally.

When you nominate, you and the person you nominate both get one entry each. Inevitably, some forum members will receive more entries than others, but 'tis the season, and all that!

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i bawb ar PCF, as we say in Wales.

Best,

Jack.

Giveaway will close at 21:00 GMT on the 27th of December. Winner will be picked shortly after — as long as I'm sober enough to do so.

Last edited:
Literally way too many people I could pick this year! But I am going to go with

1) Fink @Ronoh he is super quiet, doesn't post much, but he is an amazing person!

He knew my obsession with his P+P chips, sent me a sample and then sent the whole set as a loaner for a meetup not long ago. So much appreciation and respect for you Fink!! Thank you for everything...

Again as always I would like to give my spot away and nominate one more if possible!

2) John @JeepologyOffroad has helped me with soo many things this year, not just amazing design work but also hard to find chips, advice... you name it!!

John is another person that honestly this forum wouldn't be such an amazing place without him!! Seriously you are my chipping brother and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything sir!!

Happy Holidays Everyone, you have all been truly amazing this year and I am thankful for the warm greetings at all the meet ups, great advice, people releasing chips that they never had planned to just to help out a noob! Lots of long term relationships with amazing people!

As I always say.... If you guys are only here for chips, you are truly missing out!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Literally way too many people I could pick this year! But I am going to go with

1) Fink @Ronoh he is super quiet, doesn't post much, but he is an amazing person!

He knew my obsession with his P+P chips, sent me a sample and then sent the whole set as a loaner for a meetup not long ago. So much appreciation and respect for you Fink!! Thank you for everything...

Again as always I would like to give my spot away and nominate one more if possible!

2) John @JeepologyOffroad has helped me with soo many things this year, not just amazing design work but also hard to find chips, advice... you name it!!

John is another person that honestly this forum wouldn't be such an amazing place without him!! Seriously you are my chipping brother and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything sir!!

Happy Holidays Everyone, you have all been truly amazing this year and I am thankful for the warm greetings at all the meet ups, great advice, people releasing chips that they never had planned to just to help out a noob! Lots of long term relationships with amazing people!

As I always say.... If you guys are only here for chips, you are truly missing out!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Two nominations?

giphy (19) (38).gif

Your positivity, passion and dedication is infectious (as is Brie's) — so there's no way I'm letting you give up your own spot, brawd!

Tons of people helped me out this year and I was clearly super fortunate #YearOfTheCaliSet but if I had one person to nominate it would be @SeanGecko for running the best NAGBGB ever. Thanks for your countless hours of work and putting up with all of us for so many months.

Honorable mentions for other assists this year: @juankay20 @pacmartine @JeepologyOffroad @BSteck

@Nuhockey
For sending me 2 dealer buttons out of the blue after I didn't win his giveaway! - FOR FREE

@72o
For sending me the chips I needed to fill out my rack - FOR FREE

@inca911
For not cancelling Minne-Mania and allowing me to see poker friends I love hanging with, and allowing me to meet some great chippers I hadn't yet.

I nominate the legendary @T_Chan for building my dream poker table over the summer.

Always wanted to have a custom table built with a specific vision in mind over the years. When it came time to take the plunge, Tony was more than patient with my add-ons, deletions and nitpicking on details, then went and above and beyond to exceed my expectations with the finished product.

The nomination is related to chips because I believe my chip sets look better on the table. Tony is simply the man.

I’d like to thank the entire community! From the classifieds, to the new posts to all pictures and witty comments shared here throughout the day. Just looking at how often I’ve checked the site validated how thankful I am for everyone here. If this disqualified me, then so be it but thank you to you all and Happy Holidays!!

I’m going to nominate @navels . It was a charity auction and not actual chips, but he passed along a pile of slot tokens that have become my kid’s favorites for our 4 person ‘quarantine house’ game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom