Christmas Gift Deliveries... (1 Viewer)

gmunny

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So on Sat I was at my GF's fixing her garage door and I forgot my one of the Daughter's gifts was scheduled to be delivered. Even though she is home, I figure no worries as long as she doesn't open the box, maybe she wont figure out what I got her. Sure enough I get a text from her, a few deliveries came to the house.

seriously wtf Guitar Center? I guess I'll save on wrapping paper ;) Funny thing is that the other stuff i ordered from GC was like all the other boxes I get, plain brown cardboard with no markings. Anyone else got stories like this?

50665784897_139f7b095d_z.jpg

Yikes! Sorry Greg. Unfortunately this happens frequently. Usually it’s with larger items but one time Amazon got it wrong. My sons used to be into Beyblades and I bought an arena. It was delivered in just the retail box which was no bigger than 17x14x4 with the shipping label stuck on the front of it.

So on Sat I was at my GF's fixing her garage door and I forgot my one of the Daughter's gifts was scheduled to be delivered. Even though she is home, I figure no worries as long as she doesn't open the box, maybe she wont figure out what I got her. Sure enough I get a text from her, a few deliveries came to the house.

seriously wtf Guitar Center? I guess I'll save on wrapping paper ;) Funny thing is that the other stuff i ordered from GC was like all the other boxes I get, plain brown cardboard with no markings. Anyone else got stories like this?

50665784897_139f7b095d_z.jpg
can you imagine the people who order sex swings or dolls lol

This happened today with my wife’s present. Worst part is I was home but forgot her present being delivered along with something for our kids so I let her go get the boxes. :banghead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom