Christmas break and plans for 2021 (2 Viewers)

Gear

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks

A quick update on my plans for the next 2 months:

I will be taking time off from Dec 24 to Jan 4. You will still see me on PCF (I have a lot of chips to sell or trade!) but I won't be doing much in the way of label printing & production.

For January, I will be focusing on getting through my backlog of jobs & projects. There are too many of you that I've kept waiting for too long, and I apologize. It weighs very heavily on me, and I need to get caught up for my own mental health, if nothing else. I think it's been about two years that I've been saying "if I could just get caught up..." but I'm always a month behind. So, I'm taking a month to get caught up.

As such, I will not be starting any new orders or project requests that I receive after Jan 4, until the backlog is gone. Don't panic! If you have already approached me with a request or a project -- even if we haven't really gotten started yet -- you're "in the queue" and will be part of the backlog I'm trying to address in January. Hopefully it won't take the whole month (?) and I can start getting new jobs done for you guys again soon.

In February, I'm going to focus my time and effort on upgrades and process improvements. Production will also be limited during this month -- wait, I hear you saying, won't that just create a new fresh backlog? To some degree, yes, but the changes and improvements should allow me to get caught back up again more quickly, and stay caught up. Plus there will be new hotness :) Stay tuned.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and I thank you all for your support and patience. It means everything to me.
Here's looking forward to a better and brighter New Year in 2021 !

Merry Christmas to you mate. Enjoy a rest and take care of yourself.
Cheers,
Adam

Great news! Hopefully everything works as planned and your turnaround times are reduced dramatically.

89725fa4cf21d76cc939abad659491e4.gif

Happy holidays for you & @Wifey

After your break you will be back stronger then ever...and I'll be first in the new order list ;)

Merry Christmas! Thank you for all the great work that you and Mrs Gear do. Enjoy the holidays and see you in a better 2021!

Dibs on the oceanside chippies.
Enjoy the semi break, Merry Christmas!

Have a great holiday vacation!
Additionally, having too much work is a great place to be, especially these days.
Enjoy!

Hey there, @Gear. I hope you had a good holiday season, and “the new hotness” is coming along. I’m sure I’m probably one of many to want to get started doing business with you on a label project.

I do have a question however regarding copyrighted © logos. Can they be printed on chips for at-home / personal use? I tried finding answers in your FAQs but couldn’t seem to find anything. I know you’re busy so please forgive me if I’ve simply missed where an answer to my question might be.

TYIA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom