Choosing a 25 chip for my latest relabel project - thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So, since my chip flattening endeavor is on hold until I get the right equipment, I figured I would turn to one of my relabel projects. Here, I am trying to pick a 25 to go with my good luck 5s and 100s. I know that nothing is final until we have the complete line up, but is Saturday and I am drinking. First up we have the derby gran 25. I like this chip with the set because it is a leaded chip like the others (or so I think it is). But the edge spot is yellow like the 5s and pink like the 100s. Too close?
30D2D858-19D7-483A-97DF-EE2631E8481B.jpeg

The next option is the horseshoe HSI 25. I think the edge spot goes well with the set and the green pops more that the derby. But this is not a leaded chip so u can easily feel the weight difference. Also the good luck chip colors are a bit more dull so maybe the derby is a better fit color wise.
3FEE25C8-0CD2-4FF4-80C8-8C994AADFF17.jpeg

Any thoughts from all you experts would be appreciated. Thanks!

The HSI is a somewhat better option.
Don't get anxious though; just enjoy.

I wouldn't want two chips back to back in the set to share the same edge spot colors (unless every chip in the lineup had it). So the first lineup isn't an option for me as the $5 & $25 both have the same yellow while the $100 doesn't. Option B is better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom