ChipUp Pr0n & Testimonials (2 Viewers)

dickthebaker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Show off what we have made together!

If anyone wants to show off the labels we have made or share your experiences we would love it. Thanks for all the support!

I'll get this party started.

67096291084__19EA7B64-AE9C-4737-B687-EBC17CD92C01.jpg
chips.jpg
chips2.jpg

@louBdub @calfdemon @harrysallout @bernielomax @Hot Nuts @Jeevansluck @Boother36 @rjdev7 @BearMetal and anyone else that wants to jump in

I'd be happy to post these again! Worked with @dickthebaker to create my custom tourney set. Couldn't be happier with the labels, sizing, and color match. He is awesome to work with and I already have 2 more projects lined up with him and plans for a 3rd somewhere down the line!!

20230216_115818.jpg
20230218_123729.jpg

Just wanted to note that it is my crappy photography that is blurry, NOT the labels. They are amazing!

Show off what we have made together!

If anyone wants to show off the labels we have made or share your experiences we would love it. Thanks for all the support!

I'll get this party started.

View attachment 1096786View attachment 1096787View attachment 1096789

@louBdub @calfdemon @harrysallout @bernielomax @Hot Nuts @Jeevansluck @Boother36 @rjdev7 @BearMetal and anyone else that wants to jump in
How much are shaped laminated labels? Current lead time on ~ 2000 labels?

Nice - are those Flamingo 1s?

Yep. I was actually thinking about doing a solid THC Flamingo set and selling the IGs if I could have gotten the recent TCR sale roulettes, but I didn't stand a chance. Oh well, I still like my IG RHCs.

Reactions: Kam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom