Chips that everyone else likes but just don’t do it it for you… and go (2 Viewers)

I agree the Tigers aren't made for everyone. They were made to make a sick, 6-figure profit. Once the sets get sold off and individual racks are relabeled as feature-chips in less spastic lineups, the true beauty of the Tigers will be more obvious.

Chips that look like they were designed by color-blind superheroes and cost more than leaded TRK's. (Tigers).... no thank you!
In for mint leaded TRKs at Tiger prices! Y'all hit me up.
**fist bump**

Don’t like the Tigers as well. The chips I can’t seem to get myself to like are the Dia De Los Muertos (I think I’m spelling this wrong) chips- every time I read someone raving about them I just shake my head. The other chip set I can’t seem to grasp are the Big Top Poker chips-great colors, but the images are just not serious enough for poker in my opinion. But as they say, “To each his own.”
And one more…Tiki Kings-just don’t get it!

Tiger chips....
I'm gonna feel this one...
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, no need to worry.

I'm with you. Too loud, too busy, yawner of an inlay. You got a spare fire-suit I could borrow while we're getting roasted??
We might not all agree, but no need for roasting here

Chips that look like they were designed by color-blind superheroes and cost more than leaded TRK's. (Tigers).... no thank you!
As said, no reason we all can't be civilized, to each their own, etc

Tiger Palace hot-stamps
Again, we all might not agree but no need for hate

The chips I can’t seem to get myself to like are the Dia De Los Muertos
WAIT WHAT??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND???? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? ADMIN! BAN!! BAAAAAN!!!

If Steve Wynn was a member of PCF and said "I used my connections and got these made, willling to sell", there would be a pop of "congratulations". Within 24 hours those congrats would have devolved into requests for other designs.

I think that says it all about the Wynn chips. He could have done anything, and mastered the art of "Meh".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom