• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Chips in NH (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of faux clays, some CCs, custom ceramics, handful of Paulsons, plus a few carriers and birdcages, and more (these are a few pics, there's much more). Not bad for $200. Definitely worth a snag if local.

https://nh.craigslist.org/tag/d/salem-poker-chips-buttons-cards-oh-my/7340026252.html

00V0V_6E87YKCvsx5z_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
00r0r_cXaf9jDIysUz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
00Z0Z_aOqmnqqj7RTz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
00f0f_39jLUTViHgAz_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Some old private cardroom cards from a Palm Imports group buy! That takes me back! What a bummer that turned out to be.

That's a nice assortment. I would have been $200 lighter if I lived closer
Definitely. Those CCs alone with the birdcage are a good deal at $200. All that other stuff is a bonus. I think it's a solid deal at double that price. And it seems like he's looking to unload quickly, so I could see $100-$150 taking it

Can you tell me anything more about these cards? What happened?

@jpietrella , if you get it, I have been looking for the grey key mold China Clay chips for a while. Let me know. Thanks!
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/china-clay-greek-key-mold-grey-color.74623/#post-1540622
They were a groupbuy from Joe at Palm Imports. Lots of bad cards... streaks on the ink...effectively marked cards right out of the box, and then (IIRC) they were brittle as hell. You could break off an edge riffling them. Was disappointing to say the least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom