Chips identity (1 Viewer)

nightbird

Two Pair
Reaction score
Anyone knows what these chips are and what they are worth? Thx

upload_2017-4-23_23-14-46.png

They're from the Aviation Club de France, which closed in 2014. Check out this page on the Museum of Gaming History (aka The Chip Guide) website. There is one chip with the same ACF logo and the notation ACFPoker.fr, the same as your chips. They're clearly tournament chips (no currency sign) and may have been used during one or more of the WPT stops at the ACF.

Sorry, no idea on the value. If you strike out at The Chip Board, perhaps one of our French members might be able to help.

ACF Chip.JPG

These bear the ACF online poker site logo.
They were available in very small numbers as samsalem stated as prize to winners in large ACF tournanment and online tournament.
I am pretty sure they were never played in an official game in the ACF and were designed to be used in home games.
They are plastic based (probably china made) chips. Not low quality, but not anything fancy either.
I have a set of these. I was planning on keeping them due to rarity, but would consider parting with them.
If you have a sample, I recommend keeping them, as they might become collector items.
There value is probably around what china clay exchanges for. It can be argued if ACF collectors would pay a little more to acquire them, but I would not bet my life on this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom