Chips for .25 stardust labels

Kerry458

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys having a hard job finding the right.25 to go with my stardust set. I have the labels coming from Tommy and what a great looking Paulson chip to put these on. A lot of the tourney stardust chips are too much the same colors as the cash game. I seen moose post yesterday and fell in love with a chip that is no where on the market. Need 1 rack of these to complete my set will send pics when I get it all done.

Tommys .25 Tourney chip label

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/showt...st-Mansion-Quarters?highlight=custom+stardust

moose post have a look

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/showthread.php/5004-Cash-Set-Stardust-Poker-Mansion

Thanks for any suggestions

Kerry

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
The yellow Stardust T1000s I just sold would of been perfect for those labels. I do like the purple chips moose used better though. :)

LabMonkey

Flush
Reaction score
What color are you leaning towards? Also, solid or spotted chips? Moose used a solid which I think looks great as a fractional in his set.

Kerry458

Sitting Out
Reaction score
soild love the look of moose but cant find them on anywhere

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

just need one rack if anyone know of something that would look close to the set moose got must be Paulson

Kerry458

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey links_slayer

Was talking to moose on these and he's been at this for years and said ' I bought them many years ago from JM on ct its the only rack I've ever seen'

Don't want to spend my time looking for a unicorn just asking ppl if they know of other suggestions

Thanks

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey links_slayer

Was talking to moose on these and he's been at this for years and said ' I bought them many years ago from JM on ct its the only rack I've ever seen'

Don't want to spend my time looking for a unicorn just asking ppl if they know of other suggestions

Thanks

I'm pretty sure guiness had a rack of these at one point - not sure if it's the same rack that ended up in JM's hands?

LabMonkey

Flush
Reaction score
I've got a full rack of these that might work:

IMG_1193.jpg

They are table used, but have enough clearance for a thin label. If you want more information, drop me a PM.

moose

Full House
Reaction score
Just look for a rack of solid roulettes or some starbursts. There are plenty available in a variety of colours.

Top Bottom