Chips Came in Yesterday! (1 Viewer)

wells08

Pair
Reaction score
More pics to follow once I get them cleaned and oiled this weekend. Though I think I would have done the edgespot progression differently in retrospect, I love them!

IMG_2513.JPG

Pshaw!

Edgespot progression is overrated. A 3 spot pattern and a 4 spot pattern are difficult to differentiate in stacks, creating a disadvantage for color-blind players (especially those that are fairly private with their disability).

Set looks awesome as is - waiting for oil and pics!

Looks like are all the chip colors are represented in the Bounty's spots, is that correct? Very nice set.

More, more, more please!

Looks like are all the chip colors are represented in the Bounty's spots, is that correct? Very nice set.

More, more, more please!
That is correct. The chip colors are opposite of each other on the bounty chip spots.

Did you already dust them off a bit? Mine seemed to be way more dusty when I freshly unboxed them.
No, they're pretty much right out of the box. Cleaning/oiling soon with more pictures to follow.

Awesome! Can't wait for mine to knock on my door steps... How long did you wait for these lovelies?

I approved the proof on Jan 4 and they were in hand on Feb 28. I think I got in right at the end of the B mold run, so I didn't have to wait on production very long I guess.

That's good info.

Here's to hoping I don't have to wait until June/July for mine! :D

Congratulations! I love the colors and can’t wait to get a better look at the inlay!

Great creativity on making the edge spots on the bounty match the other spots!

Congratulations! I love the colors and can’t wait to get a better look at the inlay!

Great creativity on making the edge spots on the bounty match the other spots!
Thanks, There is another post somewhere with more chip pictures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom