• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Chips are sold (1 Viewer)

1579314869105.jpeg

I am shopping for CSQs. If you’re reading this, buyer, get in touch. :)

I am shopping for CSQs. If you’re reading this, buyer, get in touch. :)
@Davism72 too bad I had 1500 of these and then sold them in the beginning of last Fall and I believe they were milled and hot stamped by the buyer. Another member on here might still have the other 1500 chip set from eBay, but I can't remember whom it is. I think he had almost all the same colors, but a different breakdown. You'll have to search the threads for the member. I think he did try to post them up for sale originally.
Sample.jpg

Last edited:
@Davism72 too bad I had 1500 of these and then sold them in the beginning of last Fall and I believe they were milled and hot stamped by the buyer. Another member on here might still have the other 1500 chip set from eBay, but I can't remember whom it is. I think he had almost all the same colors, but a different breakdown. You'll have to search the threads for the member. I think he did try to post them up for sale originally.
View attachment 394176
I bought 800 of those from @AK Chip. Don't really need many more. Looking mainly for more grays and whites. I believe I've already been in contact with the other buyer and the chips have moved on.

I bought 800 of those from @AK Chip. Don't really need many more. Looking mainly for more grays and whites. I believe I've already been in contact with the other buyer and the chips have moved on.
That’s who I sold my chips to AKCHIP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom