Chiproom golden ticket (1 Viewer)

Do we even know what the chips are? Assuming that other JACK property? So, used RHCs and mint RHC secondary’s, all with stupid black inlays?
I’m grumbling.
Somebody tell me they had wicked nifty tournament chips?

Do we even know what the chips are? Assuming that other JACK property? So, used RHCs and mint RHC secondary’s, all with stupid black inlays?
I’m grumbling.
Somebody tell me they had wicked nifty tournament chips?

@RainmanTrail appears to have guessed correctly in the teaser thread...

@RainmanTrail appears to have guessed correctly in the teaser thread...

If that is true, the fracs look good (THC beauties) but the RHC chips were a little meh. The chipcos didn't really excite me either.

However, the WSOP T25 RHC chip that was on chip guide was nice.

1597335065567.png

At any rate, if it’s as huge as chiproom is suggesting, he’s going to have to price used primary chips lower than we’ve seen in a long time.
49 cent Paulsons? 39 CENT PAULSONS? We’ll see. It will be fun, even if I’m just watching

If that is true, the fracs look good (THC beauties) but the RHC chips were a little meh. The chipcos didn't really excite me either.

However, the WSOP T25 RHC chip that was on chip guide was nice.

View attachment 510007
That, I could get on board with. I would love a sweet inlaid WSOP tournament set, even if they are RHCs

Someone really messed up the intent of the original CR thread and derailed the entire discussion ... to each their own, and it’s a free country/forum to post whatever, but it was an asshat move.

Someone really messed up the intent of the original CR thread and derailed the entire discussion ... to each their own, and it’s a free country/forum to post whatever, but it was an asshat move.

Do you mean by trying to guess which chips would be for sale? Isn't that part of the traditional hype-building for a CR sale?

that's the risk you taking posting a teaser like that among a group of psycho chip detectives like this. I assure you the sale will not suffer for it.

Really? That's your hot take? I guessed at what they were. I had zero actual knowledge. Apparently, I guessed correctly because he asked me to delete my post lol. I guess that makes me an asshat?

I imagined that the thread was shutdown because of the constant activity and it would break the server

Every ChipRoom presale thread is full of wild guesses, why would it be different this time. :unsure:

Apparently he was mad because I posted the chip counts along with my guess. He didn't want anyone posting the chip counts because he said he "doesn't do that until AFTER the sale is over". But it's public information. So I don't know why he thinks he can control that intel. I deleted my post because he asked me to, and it was his thread. But I don't see any reason why this can't be discussed outside of his thread.

Really? That's your hot take? I guessed at what they were. I had zero actual knowledge. Apparently, I guessed correctly because he asked me to delete my post lol. I guess that makes me an asshat?

IMO it was your edit that started the fire. If you just quietly delete your post and say no more then a few people find out but it’s pretty much over. By calling out you got it right (which obviously you did) now the whole forum goes wild.

4F9EC9D7-480A-4E47-9390-51E3A75C4581.jpeg

IMO it was your edit that started the fire. If you just quietly delete your post and say no more then a few people find out but it’s pretty much over. By calling out you got it right (which obviously you did) now the whole forum goes wild.

View attachment 510472
Doesn't matter. We are all still buying!! :LOL: :laugh:

Funny thing about guesses, sometimes they are right. Could have just let the guessing continue without acknowledging one was correct.

If he didn't want to elicit hype or discussion about the sale he wouldn't have started the thread in the first place. Blaming someone for making a correct guess is crazytown.

View attachment 510472

it doesn't help that his post was quoted before he deleted it, thus deleting his post accomplished nothing (except maybe the quantities, I never saw that part of his post and it wasn't quoted).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom