Chipping News, Views, and Gossip (1 Viewer)

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I've been wanting to ask who picked up these juicy RVCLs the other day, and figured PCF could use a general purpose thread for random discussions on things happening in the world of chipping. So here's a PCFs new "News, Views, and Gossip" thread, directly ripped off from 2+2.

First off:

Who picked these? Congrats on the epic score.
Screenshot_20221202-000148_Facebook.jpg

I reached out to the seller on these. They said they had a meeting with someone and they sold during the meeting, so it must’ve been someone local? I must admit though, it struck me as suspicious the whole conversation — when I asked for a pic of the chip face, they just re-shared an existing photo and then got defensive and refused to share anything more.

Last edited:
I reached out to the seller on these. They said they had a meeting with someone and they sold during the meeting, so it must’ve been someone local? I must admit though, it struck me as suspicious the whole conversation — when I asked for a pic of the chip face, they just re-shared an existing photo and then got defensive and refused to share anything more.
Talked with her as well. Definitely the real deal.

Not sure if this was the direction you wanted this thread to go....but I was wondering who got these? Gone almost instantly

View attachment 1033043
Exactly what I wanted!

I was gonna say - isn't the whole of PCF "Chipping News, Views, and Gossip"
Sure, in a way. But as I didn't know where to post the question about those chips, I figured instead of making a thread specifically about them, this could be a whatever new/ fun/interesting stuff thread with chip finds, poker news, whatever. Just with slightly less whatever than @Josh Kifers giveaway threads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom