Chipping is like a drug. (1 Viewer)

Sounds like you have good taste and aren’t satisfied with Panda Express Chinese food.

Maybe something from Tiger Palace?
I’ll sell you my Aurora star cash set if I get the tigers I want…and I’ll deliver it right to your door.

Attachments

• 93FF4906-6EDC-40BA-B1C5-5A75AEAC03C6.jpeg
    93FF4906-6EDC-40BA-B1C5-5A75AEAC03C6.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 100
Honestly, with the "get samples" advice and the ever-escalating need for "that one set," this is more like drugs than I like to admit. I found this forum because the Monte Carlo set I purchased had flashing on the edges. I was hoping to find a way to smooth them out. Instead, I am now working on replacing the entire set of 3000 chips. I have two custom designs and am in the process of ordering my first custom set. All in the timeframe of a month. In six months, I might be like this:

57bf3102256e9547d9d873985b2d2f4c.320x247x1.jpg

Yes, that’s why most here are chipaholics who generally make degenerate decisions.

“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers… Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we’d get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom