Chipping and real life !! (1 Viewer)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I know that it seems like some of us (prolly me) live on the forum... Myself, I work a job that in the summer has sooooo much OT that I find myself whipping something up for sale and trying to keep up! or buying something and whether having to bank to the PP or maybe get some sleep will take a day to pay (or flat out forget and need that bump reminder!)

There's been times when someone puts in the listing that they "require" immediate payment which make decisions easier. I have never screwed anyone here on the forum out of a payment and appreciate anyone whos been patient with a delay from me but twice now, once with an out of country seller who berated me for taking a sale and not paying within 10 minutes and now another who "moved on to the next buyer" because I figured funds available in the AM and it was afternoon the next day after a night sale! I find the need to vent a bit! Point being sometimes life causes delays and poker chips aren't life changing things! (well they can be!)

Anyway thanks for putting up with my vent, I guess telling a seller that payment will be a bit delayed and seeing a "no problem" isn't really "no problem". I will remain patient if you want payment instantly just say so its no problem.......

Danny needs a vacation!!!!!! oh wait I just had one! ok ANOTHER ONE!!!

Communication is key… if you can’t pay right away, say so. I can’t speak to everyone’s situations but personally I can’t imagine having time to dibs a sale and not having time to send the PayPal. :unsure:

Edit: sounds like the definition of “a bit delayed” is what got you. Again, communication is key

Immediate payment required should be in the listing if it's an issue. I'll allow 24-48 hours for contact to be made before I start going down the list.

People arnt patient anymore.....

I often take three or four days to pay as I sometimes vneed time to access funds but I always ok this with the seller before placing official dibs and it's never been a problem. Not many places I could do this I'm guessing but everyone has always been great with this here setting things aside and holding for me when they could just take a quicker offer

Communication is key… if you can’t pay right away, say so. I can’t speak to everyone’s situations but personally I can’t imagine having time to dibs a sale and not having time to send the PayPal. :unsure:

Edit: sounds like the definition of “a bit delayed” is what got you. Again, communication is key
I don’t understand the challenges you are having with PP. Do you not have a CC or bank account tied to PP so you can make rapid payments?

People are impatient, especially with all the new folks, but if communication is clear then everyone is in the same page.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom