Chippies Anonymous (2 Viewers)

readmelikeabook

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi my name is mike and I’ve been addicted to PCF for 14 days. It started when some guy on reddit pointed me towards this site when I was looking for simple advice on a new set of chips. After experiencing the sites friendly patrons, positive feedback and seeing the sheer f***ing beauty of all the chips - i lost it.

The classifieds torment me in my sleep. I wake up and see what’s new, what i could get my hands on, what’s hot and what’s not. The worst part is i can’t even comment on that minty stack of Paulsons - I don’t have enough street cred.

I’ve already spent 850 bucks and i fear that’s just the beginning. I haven’t seen my girlfriend in a week. Ive lost 40lbs cutting down on food expenses. I’ve given up my 17 year heroin addiction to save for chips.

When does it end? When!?

Chip addiction is real, Mike
Your story is intense - Consider taking a hiatus
The forum benefits immeasurably when people put prOn threads together
Maybe you could start that type of project with the $850 purchase

Welcome to the real world problems. Sounds like you've been missing this forum for awhile

I've lost 40lbs cutting down on food expenses. I’ve given up my 17 year heroin addiction

Let's focus on the positives here :)

I think weight loss and a switch in addictions is well worth dying alone in crippling debt while shuffling stacks of Paulsons, but you know, that's just me :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom