SOLD Chipco chip racks (39mm) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismurda

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Switching out for Paulson/Unique racks I recently acquired so I have for sale:

18 x chipco chip racks that fit 39mm chips that I originally purchased through BR Pro Poker.

$1.75 per rack + usps shipping

post desired quantity & follow with PM.

D01DF21F-F9F1-43AF-9A78-7F7C75293FF4.jpeg

Congrats on finding paulsons. I only have 2 from a long time ago and I assumed no one here ever lets those go.

Sorry man, got a good amount of chips coming so need the racks :) Was just thinking about ordering some so this was perfect timing for me.
I actually prefer the Chipco racks as they are a bit larger so really mint Paulson aren't fit in extremely tightly. These work better for Abbiati chips as well.

Sorry man, got a good amount of chips coming so need the racks :) Was just thinking about ordering some so this was perfect timing for me.

It’s all good. Saves me the temptation to fill them up! I’m already having to hide my 40 racks creatively so the wife doesn’t notice them all in one place...

It’s all good. Saves me the temptation to fill them up! I’m already having to hide my 40 racks creatively so the wife doesn’t notice them all in one place...
My wife saw me in my office opening packages yesterday. She goes "So you got new chips?"

I said, "They are add ons to my current sets, just expanding them some."

She looks and says "So they are new."

Yup.

My wife saw me in my office opening packages yesterday. She goes "So you got new chips?"

I said, "They are add ons to my current sets, just expanding them some."

She looks and says "So they are new."

Yup.

It has felt like Christmas when I come home to find new packages to open. Expecting 3 more this week.

As someone pointed out when I first joined PCF the chips I normally look at sure are ugly.

1629822999457.jpeg

It has felt like Christmas when I come home to find new packages to open. Expecting 3 more this week.

As someone pointed out when I first joined PCF the chips I normally look at sure are ugly.

View attachment 762363
Those might be ugly, but having a healthy stack like that makes them a lot more attractive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom