chip trays (1 Viewer)

maxim_666666

Flush
Reaction score
Hellow all. I recently appeared an opportunity to make a special case for my chips. of different wood .. poor things still are stored in the original carton.
I still have not decided what it will be. Сase, stationary casket or something else ...

recently, flipping forum, I came across this ...
15565fb0.jpg

and do not understand what they are for? I know it's racks/trays ...
But as they use in the game? As coasters? However, there is no need for such an amount of chips ...
Or do they only want to store the chips? If so, then I'd rather do a stationary box with racks/trays inside ...
I could sometimes get the required amount of chips to play away from home and transported chips directly with racks ...
I think that to carry a case with 600-700 chips inside hard...
Probably buy cheaper chips for such trips ..
I would be grateful for any advice and all experience ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399123839.648821.jpg

I LOVE my chip rach. Had it custom made for my by a member of the 'other' poker chip website..
I would LOVE to get a chip storage box to match.
I find this VERY usefull, i actually use it not only in my own poker games, but i find myself bringing it to other peoples games!
Just makes me feel important. Lol. Its a real head-turner.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399124233.336089.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399124244.264871.jpg

I find it VERY usefull durring live play.
... And i loved that i was able to customize it with these i had made from an engraver on eBay.

... Like i said, its definatley a head-turner'!!

Nice idea with those plaques. Do you think that would look good directly engraved into the wood?

IMO, i like the contrast of the cherrywood, light oak, and the black plaques. But im sure engraving directly on the wood would be pretty nice as well.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

ALSO, i had the idea for the plaques when i ordered the rack, so i had the guy not cut out the groves in the front and back.

Nice idea with those plaques. Do you think that would look good directly engraved into the wood?
ohh I think it will look very cool ..

IMO, i like the contrast of the cherrywood, light oak, and the black plaques. But im sure engraving directly on the wood would be pretty nice as well.

ALSO, i had the idea for the plaques when i ordered the rack, so i had the guy not cut out the groves in the front and back.
I plan to make them slanted and different ..
something like this ... this is just an example ..
$(KGrHqJ,!rYFI0lEVfBLBSN5dQg40w~~60_57.jpg
But, really do not know now when I have time .. the wife should have a second child .. :confused:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom