Chip storage help (2 Viewers)

Yeah, looks like a 4800. If it doesn't have a retractable handle, I don't think it'll be a 5800. Doesn't look like there's space for a setup though, right? Looks like if I can keep it at 1,200 chips + plaques this may still work for some extra room.
Yeah no retractable handle. I don't normally carry decks in the case, we have other cases that are set up to hold DBs, cards, and extras. I think with 1200 chips you will have room for that. The plaques here are much smaller than the Matsui plaques. We also re construct the foam underneath using a different more firm foam, which changes the height as well to keep them all firmly in place. I think in one of the other cases that has plaques, the cut out area beneath the plaques holds a set up, and the plaques reside over top of that.

Yeah no retractable handle. I don't normally carry decks in the case, we have other cases that are set up to hold DBs, cards, and extras. I think with 1200 chips you will have room for that. The plaques here are much smaller than the Matsui plaques. We also re construct the foam underneath using a different more firm foam, which changes the height as well to keep them all firmly in place. I think in one of the other cases that has plaques, the cut out area beneath the plaques holds a set up, and the plaques reside over top of that.
Oh interesting! What type of foam did you replace it with? Also, if you ever get a chance it'd be cool to see a picture of how you handled the cutout beneath the plaques for a setup - that seems like a great idea.

Oh interesting! What type of foam did you replace it with? Also, if you ever get a chance it'd be cool to see a picture of how you handled the cutout beneath the plaques for a setup - that seems like a great idea.
I can grab some pics when I get home, have to pull the primaries out anyway to reorganize the plaques

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom