Chip samples??? (1 Viewer)

italstylz

Pair
Reaction score
Hey Guys, new chipper from Canada here. I'm looking to invest in my first real set of chips. So if been doing some research on here and everyone's first comments are to order samples. I couldn't agree more. So if been looking at sample chips from all the common places everyone mentions. Apache, ABC, CPC, china Clay's. So cause I'm located in Canada the shipping fees for all the different chips will get quite expensive. I would love to put that money towards the set instead. Wondering if there is anyone willing to lend out a sample pack of chips I can send back or willing to part with for a reasonable price. I dont need a crazy amount of chips but I would like to handle them. Some that iv been looking at are Royals, Pharoah's, majestic, tiki, Nevada Jack's and cpc chips. I'm already getting a sample set of the Paulson's and bud Jones and some more of the expensive chips from another gracious forum member. I havent recieved them yet but Thank you @allforcharity for your generosity. Also if there are any other chips people recommend I'm open for suggestions. I personally really like the bright colorful chips.
Thanks

Hello and welcome to PCF. There are a lot of Canadian members here, I’m sure one of them has some samples you can borrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom