Chip Racks (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone purchased the 66.7 Polystyrene racks from Spinetti's? If so, how do they compare to Chipco Racks?
I'm looking to purchase around 20-25. Spinetti's has free shipping and shipping for the Chipco's is over $30 from Apache.
Is it worth the extra cost? I only have matsui racks and don't really like how the chips shake in them.
Thanks

Hi, has anyone purchased the 66.7 Polystyrene racks from Spinetti's? If so, how do they compare to Chipco Racks?
I'm looking to purchase around 20-25. Spinetti's has free shipping and shipping for the Chipco's is over $30 from Apache.
Is it worth the extra cost? I only have matsui racks and don't really like how the chips shake in them.
Thanks
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/chipco-racks-66-7mm-or-67-7mm.62425/ check out this thread. People recently put calipers to various rack here

Thanks
Spinetti's has free shipping? How? A couple of weeks ago I went to order ten 66.7 racks, but the shipping was going to be over $20!

Spinetti's has free shipping? How? A couple of weeks ago I went to order ten 66.7 racks, but the shipping was going to be over $20!
Check the banner on the top of their website? Maybe 10 racks didn't meet the minimum threshold for free shipping

Ah, yes, $69 minimum order, thanks. Also, a couple of weeks ago when I looked, the racks were $2.50 each, now up to $2.99.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom