Chip Racks (1 Viewer)

partypoker

Pair
Reaction score
I am not a great searcher and only found some old advice on here about racks.

I need 20 racks to hold RHC chips. I am not sure of the best racks, saw some stuff between chipco, matsui, and actual Paulson. I will say this I cant find any of them except the chipco on BRpoker site and they said 67.7mm. Pretty new here but thought I needed 66.7 mm for the RHC? Anyone got any recommendations on where to find racks? I will not be storing these in a holder or carrier just stacked in my kitchen cabinet over the bar.

Thanks for the help!

The Chipco racks are amazing and hold minty RHC chips perfectly. The Paulson racks are also amazing but currently out of stock on Apache.

I’ve wound up with 66.7mm racks from Apache (Chipco on underside), Spinetti’s (66.7 on underside), and Palm Gaming (Palm Gaming on underside). No real preference, as they all seem to hold one barrel of new RHC’s perfectly.

Splitting hairs, the Chipco’s seem most durable (thickest plastic and reinforced in the underside).

The Palm racks are less narrow overall by about an 1/8”, so they fit better in tight cases.

The Chipco racks are amazing and hold minty RHC chips perfectly. The Paulson racks are also amazing but currently out of stock on Apache.

I'm buying the used primaries if that makes a difference? I made it through 4th grade in american school so was not sure about 1mm making that much difference?

I just received some chipco racks, and I found that each barrel has 2 divots on the bottom. at least half of them have sharp edges sticking up which cause the end chips to not sit flush, could damage chips if racks are stacked. Also noticed that on the bottom of the rack in the center there is a pointy, sharp extrusion sticking out, most likely from manufacture, which could damage a chip in the rack below. Are these defects normal? Is everyone else having to trim the racks before use?
Interesting that the cheap china racks don’t have any of these defects, too bad they are to big 68-70mm.

I just received some chipco racks, and I found that each barrel has 2 divots on the bottom. at least half of them have sharp edges sticking up which cause the end chips to not sit flush, could damage chips if racks are stacked. Also noticed that on the bottom of the rack in the center there is a pointy, sharp extrusion sticking out, most likely from manufacture, which could damage a chip in the rack below. Are these defects normal? Is everyone else having to trim the racks before use?
Interesting that the cheap china racks don’t have any of these defects, too bad they are to big 68-70mm.
Yep, I had the same thing. Even posted it here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/chip-racks.60189/#post-1176887
It’s easy to remove, but must be done...like you, I was concerned about chip damage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom