Chip Racks (1 Viewer)

NotABot

Two Pair
Reaction score
So I have some basic amazon plastic racks. I got a couple chipco from another PCF member with some chipco chips. The racks are obviously better.

I am building a bud jones S2 set. Is there a “perfect” rack for these like specifically for S2?

Thanks for any info.

Always good to test barrels of each denom in a sample rack before buying a bunch of new racks. You never know.

Always good to test barrels of each denom in a sample rack before buying a bunch of new racks. You never know.
You saying you can buy like a single barrel of a rack as a sample? Never knew such a thing

You saying you can buy like a single barrel of a rack as a sample? Never knew such a thing

lol, that made me laugh trying to image that. I mean buy 1 chip rack to test your chips in before buying a bunch of them.

Hey man all you hear when you get on this site is “Buy samples, buy samples, buy samples!” Sample rack seemed legit.

Hey man all you hear when you get on this site is “Buy samples, buy samples, buy samples!” Sample rack seemed legit.

If it wasn't so late, I was thinking of putting a rack in the vise and going to town on it with my reciprocating saw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom