Chip Racks for the Aussies (1 Viewer)

EpicAS

Pair
Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia (US Address Available)
Hey fellow Aussies!
Does anyone have any recommendations on Chip Racks in Australia? I have some of these from Jacks Poker, but they aren't the best fit for CPC's.

I have also tried these from Alibaba, but the quality is soooooooooo bad. I ordered 10 and 8 of the 10 came broken and the remaining 2 had cracks/chips.

Ideally, I want some Matsui or Apache racks, the ones that stack with lids, but a) not sure where to get them locally and b) I'm concerned shipping those from overseas may cause some shattering/breaking issues while in transit :eek:

Any suggestions?

Hey fellow Aussies!
Does anyone have any recommendations on Chip Racks in Australia? I have some of these from Jacks Poker, but they aren't the best fit for CPC's.

I have also tried these from Alibaba, but the quality is soooooooooo bad. I ordered 10 and 8 of the 10 came broken and the remaining 2 had cracks/chips.

Ideally, I want some Matsui or Apache racks, the ones that stack with lids, but a) not sure where to get them locally and b) I'm concerned shipping those from overseas may cause some shattering/breaking issues while in transit :eek:

Any suggestions?
ive had matsui racks shipped in the past and they were fine. all depends how they are packed IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom