Chip pics that tell a story

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
I came home last week to find something that says quite a lot about where I'm at currently, which got me wondering if anyone else has any chip pics that tell a story about you or someone you know.

20150426_085536_zps169a5d9c.gif

^ this is my eldest daughter Megan's (recently turned 4) first stab at a relabel project.

When asked about it, she said that she "Did it for daddy, for love".

The manipulation/lies start early!! ;)

What this chip pic reminds me about my life:

1. I am father to two girls
  2. I don't currently play live poker
  3. my Black Cats are currently napping
  4. I've moved twice in two years and probably need to start up a new pub game in order to make new poker buddies nearby
  5. I miss live poker
  6. I dislike online poker almost as much as I miss playing live poker with friends
  7. having kids doesn't "change your life", it fucks it! ;)
  8. I've struggled with parenting for 4 years but I'm finally starting to 'get it' now
Do you have any chip pics that tell a story? Please share if you do!

As this was one of my v1 bounties, Meg's off the hook. Also because she makes me laugh.

Screenshot_2015-04-27-07-19-55_zpsb8577433.gif

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
  • am father to two girls
  • I don't currently play live poker
  • my Black Cats are currently napping
  • I've moved twice in two years and probably need to start up a new pub game in order to make new poker buddies nearby
  • I miss live poker
  • I dislike online poker almost as much as I miss playing live poker with friends
  • having kids doesn't "change your life", it fucks it! ;)
  • I've struggled with parenting for 4 years but I'm finally starting to 'get it' now

I also have two daughters. They are 20 and 25. The love, stresses, worries, rewards, fears, ect.....all get stronger/better/worse, lol..........

4 years in and your getting the hang of it. Good for you. Any lessons? :)

Psypher1000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pictured below is a story no one wants to tell.
Nothing good can come from it. Its a chapter in our lives that is closed, locked and the key lost forever.
Never forget our humbling beginnings

1.jpg58bab75c-3ee3-49c1-b8eb-6beaea3cdcbeLarger.jpg

Fetal position in 3, 2, and...go!

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
I also have two daughters. They are 20 and 25. The love, stresses, worries, rewards, fears, ect.....all get stronger/better/worse, lol..........

4 years in and your getting the hang of it. Good for you. Any lessons? :)

Don't have 'em!! ;)

I never claimed to have learned anything! :)

bmichaelhorn

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430276680.198526.jpg

These chips represent my move from the bleakness of a Chicago winter and bad job to the beautiful west coast weather , Los Angeles and all the promise that it offered. A few things happened all at once: I found out I was going to have my first child, I was planning to move to LA to be closer to family, I was sick of my job and CPC had just relaunched. I started designing these chips with all of the optimism that I had about changes in the future and I must say that my quality of current life and quality of the chips are something that I could only dream about one year ago.

joker80

Flush
Reaction score
View attachment 10699

These chips represent my move from the bleakness of a Chicago winter and bad job to the beautiful west coast weather , Los Angeles and all the promise that it offered. A few things happened all at once: I found out I was going to have my first child, I was planning to move to LA to be closer to family, I was sick of my job and CPC had just relaunched. I started designing these chips with all of the optimism that I had about changes in the future and I must say that my quality of current life and quality of the chips are something that I could only dream about one year ago.

Easily one of the better sets out there, too. IMO

Reaction score
Pictured below is a story no one wants to tell.
Nothing good can come from it. Its a chapter in our lives that is closed, locked and the key lost forever.
Never forget our humbling beginnings

1.jpg58bab75c-3ee3-49c1-b8eb-6beaea3cdcbeLarger.jpg
It was a set very similar to these that started my addiction to finding "the best" poker chips.

Much $$$$$ and many nice sets have come and gone since then.

Top Bottom