Chip feedback (1 Viewer)

Carbomb

Sitting Out
Reaction score
hello im new here and looking for suggestions on a new chip set. My budget is 50cents per chip. Anyone own a set of bank poker chips? Or majestic?

I own a Set of Majestics.
In General I‘m really happy with them but there are some things to consider:
1. They are a lot more slippery than Paulson chips and overall don’t handle like Paulson chips. For example they have rounded edges. More like very broken in Paulsons. (Can’t really compare apples to oranges)
2. They have a very distinctive smell.
3. They will need oiling to really shine otherwise the colors are a little dull.

IMO They are a good entry level chip, that will already step up your Homegame quality by a lot. However I will say that if you have the funds go look for Paulsons. They are far superior and you can score great deals here in the Classifieds or when Chip Room sales happen.

Just ask a lot of questions and use the search function. There is a great amount of knowledge on this site and I’d saywe (the chip addicts) are a very friendly bunch ;)

Last edited:
@Mr_Y3RAC said it all.
I've owned a the bank cc set and sold it with a heavy heart because I didn't like the smell.
The colors, feel and sound were great though.

In your price range I'd say ceramics should offer the best bang for your buck.

But as always: get samples first and decide then.

Thanks for the info. I will check out the paulsons. I have a sample set of bank chips on the way. Had a barrel of paulsons ordered but cancelled it. Didnt want to fall in love with them just in case the banks turn out nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom