Chip Designer for hire that is available (1 Viewer)

hex

Pair
Reaction score
Currently looking for someone to help me design a custom set of chips either CPC or Ceramics (I cant decide) Id like to do both cash and tournament. If this is the wrong forum then please either move it to the right one or tell me where it is and this can be deleted. Thank you.

My wife designed the ceramics that I am going to have Gene make for me. Here is the $20 chip. If you like the style/design, she will be willing to meet with you to discuss.

1611274747176.png

Last edited:
I won't be available until late March at the earliest likely. I'd try PM'ing a few as I usually miss these threads - even if I'm tagged sometimes haha!

@JeepologyOffroad @Kensco @Toby @p5woody @Johnny5 and I believe @Eloe2000 has been know to help out a time or two. I'm sorry I'm sure I missed someone as well, or maybe these ones aren't available.

Sellers market. Good luck, I've had stuff into several designers for 6 weeks, 2 1/2 months, and 5 1/2 months. They all seem to be pretty swamped right now.

Sellers market. Good luck, I've had stuff into several designers for 6 weeks, 2 1/2 months, and 5 1/2 months. They all seem to be pretty swamped right now.
I’m a patient man :) I mean my Paulson classics are fine for now

The aforementioned members are all top-notch designers and excellent people.
Specifically, I have hired the great @Johnny5 and can only speak enthusiastically about him; @JeepologyOffroad is an esteemed friend of mine with a most remarkable taste for chips. The rest of the guys have also established themselves here for a reason.
If all of them are still too busy, I can recommend my friend who made the Athenian Owl labels for me.
Not a chip expert, but still a professional graphic designer and photographer. PM me if interested.

Yes I need someone as well! Doing ceramics. I already
Have logo just need denominations and colors, edges added. I’m easy to work with lol.

Cheers for the tag dude.
@Tonysquander - drop me a PM If you want to chat through any ideas :cool
Thanks for the message. I actually have a good friend helping me with mine right now. He is not a chip designer per se but has graphic design experience and he designed my table. We are working off that design so that everything coordinates. I know he is giving me the "good buddy" price, but wanted to see what range others pay so I make sure he is not completely undervaluing his work. We are not done yet, but I am getting excited about how the chips are shaping up.

Thanks for the message. I actually have a good friend helping me with mine right now. He is not a chip designer per se but has graphic design experience and he designed my table. We are working off that design so that everything coordinates. I know he is giving me the "good buddy" price, but wanted to see what range others pay so I make sure he is not completely undervaluing his work. We are not done yet, but I am getting excited about how the chips are shaping up.
Ah nice :cool good luck with the project

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom