Chip Designer for hire that is available

hex

Pair
Reaction score
Currently looking for someone to help me design a custom set of chips either CPC or Ceramics (I cant decide) Id like to do both cash and tournament. If this is the wrong forum then please either move it to the right one or tell me where it is and this can be deleted. Thank you.

Bulldog

Pair
Reaction score
My wife designed the ceramics that I am going to have Gene make for me. Here is the $20 chip. If you like the style/design, she will be willing to meet with you to discuss.

1611274747176.png

Last edited:

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I won't be available until late March at the earliest likely. I'd try PM'ing a few as I usually miss these threads - even if I'm tagged sometimes haha!

@JeepologyOffroad @Kensco @Toby @p5woody @Johnny5 and I believe @Eloe2000 has been know to help out a time or two. I'm sorry I'm sure I missed someone as well, or maybe these ones aren't available.

Natskule

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sellers market. Good luck, I've had stuff into several designers for 6 weeks, 2 1/2 months, and 5 1/2 months. They all seem to be pretty swamped right now.

Coyote

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The aforementioned members are all top-notch designers and excellent people.
Specifically, I have hired the great @Johnny5 and can only speak enthusiastically about him; @JeepologyOffroad is an esteemed friend of mine with a most remarkable taste for chips. The rest of the guys have also established themselves here for a reason.
If all of them are still too busy, I can recommend my friend who made the Athenian Owl labels for me.
Not a chip expert, but still a professional graphic designer and photographer. PM me if interested.

Top Bottom