Chip Condition Question (2 Viewers)

i kinda felt the same way. That’s why i now have like 4000 chips. played with a custom set of chipco chips for over 15 years. started buying Paulson to upgrade (Jacks, SBs, PNYs, BTPs). Thought too nice to use in the regular home game so I bought a full set of horseshoe cincys which are really nice but I don’t mind using on a regular basis.

View attachment 436070

Then I just had to play them..
View attachment 436075

They do just beg ya quietly, to be used. That's for sure!

Have fun man! Above all! A hobby needs to be fun, but there ain't NO RULES!

Wow.gif

THEY. JUST. LOOK. SO. GOOD. :watching::watching::watching::watching::watching::watching:

Definitely having a good time and look forward to when I can get the games rolling again with the guys! :)

Last edited:
I'm on my third set of Paulsons.

First and third (Horseshoe Clevelands and Bremerton Lanes) are heavily worn and I LOVE getting them in play.

Second was 1000 Jack Detroits (w/ 100 fracs, so beautiful). I got them in play one time and almost cried, was constantly wanting to tell people to go easy on them. I got rid of them and went back to "heavily pre-loved" Paulsons.

I never hesitated for a moment, your weekly game will not be enough to do any real damage to the chips. There is basically no price difference between mint and excellent.

A nice set is always gonna find a buyer if you ever want to sell it.

As soon as I got my minty Jack's I had a game with them in play the very next day. Fucking loved it.

My only real hesitation with getting my Jack's back in play is that I want to finish my full label replacement of my fracs first :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom