Chip Cases for Mini Travel Sets of 100, 160, and 200 Chips?

Hairy_Crocodile

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm looking for a good travel case for my mini travel set I'm making. I have been looking at a few different configurations of the mini travel set and want to shop around for everyones favorite chips cases for each size of set so i have an idea of what products are out there for when I buy.

I am not a fan of the cheap latches on the aluminum and some wooden chip cases I have seen lately. I have seen 2 cases that have caught my eye, the pelican 1170 that can hold my 100 chip set and probably a deck of cards and a butoon., and the cheap 160 chip zip up case I've seen some folks post about on here. Though ugly as sin, and I hate those kinds of materials, the 160 case seems like a decent travel choice that isnt bulky. The pelican case looks bombproof, but probably is bulky for the miniature set, and defeats the purpose of it being a mini portable set potentially.

What are you favorite cases for these small sets?

pltrgyst

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Portmanteau of the Day:

"Butoon": a cartoon tattooed on one's ass.

:cool

pltrgyst

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you aren't looking to the case for security, and it's going to be packed inside a larger suitcase os something similar, I've found this small leather case from Spinetti's to be useful for 200 chips:
Case1.jpg

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
One vote for the neoprene zip up. It’s light and holds just the right number of chips for a travel set imho. Not ‘ugly as hell’ if you put the right chips in it. ;)

1609253164150.jpeg

Top Bottom