Found China Club Cards Mold Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'm looking for a sample set of the recent group buy if anyone has any to spare. Seems like the Cards Mold is all the rage these days and remains one of the only ceramic options I haven't handled myself in my relentless pursuit of square edged ceramics.

Also interested in other Cards Mold samples if you have them.

Shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a sample set of the recent group buy if anyone has any to spare. Seems like the Cards Mold is all the rage these days and remains one of the only ceramic options I haven't handled myself in my relentless pursuit of square edged ceramics.

Shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

FWIW you can fund your own mold with Tina. It’s not cheap but if you add a surcharge to chips people order on your mold you can get your money back. The surcharge doesn’t need to be very high and there would be plenty of interest in square edges.

FWIW you can fund your own mold with Tina. It’s not cheap but if you add a surcharge to chips people order on your mold you can get your money back. The surcharge doesn’t need to be very high and there would be plenty of interest in square edges.
Interesting. Thanks. How do I get in contact with Tina?

At one time @BGinGA was working on a custom mold / more square edge design. Dave, any progress?

Shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
I have at least 15 sample sets of the cards mold chips I ordered (ACF and AS tributes). I'll be posting them for sale online soon -- pm me if you want to reserve a set.

At one time @BGinGA was working on a custom mold / more square edge design. Dave, any progress?
Mold design is almost done; group buy will be later this year. I was quoted $2k for a custom 43mm debossed hybrid mold with squarish matte-finish edges. The 39mm hybrid samples they sent me stand on edge, which is rare for modern ceramics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom