China Clay Pharaoh sizing (1 Viewer)

mkejohnson

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm getting custom chip racks made and cannot find the exact size for China Clay Pharaoh chips. Does anyone happen to know the exact size of these chips. I can't find the info from Apache. Their response is standard size racks. Except they are not a perfect fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When did you get these chips? If they are recent then the Chipco racks (66.7mm) are the best fit.

Like the above writer said exactly, or watch Amazon eventually they will restock the 68mm racks in sets of 10..... best deal on racks I have found at least to Canada and they pretty much fit all chips well from Dice to Paulsons. Only worn paulsons will allow 21 chips in a row while a ceramic could be wedged.

66.7 mm would be ideal for Paulson, Most newer china clays and ceramics. Some of the 2015 China Clays were wider and I'd recommend at least the 68mm racks but more suited to the cheaper 70mm racks. I split the difference and went 68mm as my standard rack cheapest and broadest use.

Typically the T5000 are thicker than the others it seems.
Of the cash denominations I have, the $25 and $100 are the thinnest, $5, $1, and 25c are all almost exactly the same size, and the $500 are thicker than the rest. Not sure if this helps at all but thought it might

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom