Wanted China Clay Greek Key Mold - Grey color (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So,

I got some of the China Clay Greek key mold chips from Gene before he threw the rest in the dumpster. Using them as a small tourney set. I was only able to get 50 of the grey ones that I want to use for 1000. I need another barrel or so. Does anyone have any that they are willing to part with? Thanks!
IMG_20210527_105733590_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Just to be clear, since you are referring to the ones he threw in the dumpster, I assume you mean the spotted ones, and not 8V key molds. You might want to clarify that in your OP.

Somebody must have some of these in their closet!
I've been scouring the forum for over a year for every different china clay chip I can find. Prior to Jim's post that he was getting rid of these, I have never seen them before. I don't think this was a very popular chip, and from what I have heard, it has a reputation for being fragile. It may simply be that there aren't many of these out there in the wild any more.

GL with your search. I'll let you know if I ever see any of these.

Thanks very much. I messaged him.

If you can switch gears to the blue ones, I have like 300 of them.

EDIT: Mine are the originals from way back in the day....Palm Imports ones. Not sure if this will work for you or not. They are totally NOT fragile though. I broke one because I threw it against the wall. The other 4 did not break.

EDIT: Mine are the originals from way back in the day....Palm Imports ones. Not sure if this will work for you or not. They are totally NOT fragile though. I broke one because I threw it against the wall. The other 4 did not break.
Just curious, do you only have the blue? Reason for asking is I have a pretty extensive collection of china clay chips, but I don't have any of these and would like to put together a sample set if either of you have any singles to spare. How many different colors of these were there?

Just curious, do you only have the blue? Reason for asking is I have a pretty extensive collection of china clay chips, but I don't have any of these and would like to put together a sample set if either of you have any singles to spare. How many different colors of these were there?
I have a few other various samples. Without looking, I think I have green, purple, solid red, maybe solid black? I'll never use them....except maybe the blues as a backup $20 for a secondary limit game. You can have my samples. Send me an address.

I have a few other various samples. Without looking, I think I have green, purple, solid red, maybe solid black? I'll never use them....except maybe the blues as a backup $20 for a secondary limit game. You can have my samples. Send me an address.
PM sent.

Thanks for the offer! I actually have some blues, that is my backup plan if I can't find any grey ones.

In addition to what grebe has, I also have white. PM me if you want me to send you one.

Two reasons that I am looking for grey, 1) I am a standard colors person (although once you get to 1000, the standards get not so standard), and 2) the blue chips are crumbly, and I would prefer not to use them.
Tagging @bigdonkey hoping he might have some grey chips he can sell me. Thanks all!
IMG_20210708_082220409_HDR.jpg

A last ditch attempt here, If I can't find some grey or orange soon, I will probably use the blue for the 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom