SOLD Chicken Coop Sale - 50mm Paulson No-Mold "All-in" Chips [15 mins to claim intent to buy] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
This sale will be offered via random draw for any member who posts their intention to buy in the first 15 minutes. Up for sale are 180 50mm "All-in" chips.

1 barrel minimum - 2 barrel maximum per person

Price: $160/barrel or $8/chip

Please do not post in this thread unless it is a formal "intent to buy" post.

Instructions:

If you would like to purchase, you will post "In" followed by how many you would like to purchase: "In 2 barrels" or "In 1 barrel"

At the end of 15 minutes, I will comment "closed" and no further posts will be included in the drawing. I will perform a random drawing (based on Post # located to the right of the post, meaning I am post #1) to give priority on who wins the chips until there are no more remaining.

You must pay for the chips immediately after the conclusion of the sale or the next sale will not begin.

Chips will ship on Monday, July 26th. PPF&F. Buyer pays shipping. You must pay for shipping of each purchase even if you win multiple purchases. You will be refunded at the conclusion of all sales for any unnecessary shipping costs. The average price per chip of all sales/auctions being offered is exactly $9/chip.

7XlU1YV.jpg

oZHwfuw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom