SOLD Chicken Coop Sale - $5 [20 mins to claim intent to buy] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well it has been a fun experience getting to offer these sales up. It will certainly never happen again but it has been fun nonetheless. When you flip your rack for a couple thousand in a few minutes, please consider donating a portion of the funds to the "In This Together" campaign.

This sale will be offered via random draw for any member who posts their intention to buy in the first 20 minutes.

Up for sale: 2 racks of Blaze Orange $5
A third rack will be offered up at auction
*1 rack per winner

Price: $1,000/rack

Please do not post in this thread unless it is a formal "intent to buy" post.

Instructions:

If you would like to purchase, comment below saying "In"

***ONLY post 1 time until I have commented "CLOSED"***

At the end of 20 minutes, I will comment "CLOSED" and no further posts will be included in the drawing. I will perform a random drawing (based on Post # located to the right of the post, meaning I am post #1) to decide who wins the chips.

You must PM me with your PayPal email address immediately after the conclusion of the sale or the next sale will not begin.

Chips will ship on or before Tuesday, July 27th. Buyer pays shipping & can pay for additional insurance. You must pay for shipping of each purchase even if you win multiple purchases. You will be refunded at the conclusion of all sales for any unnecessary shipping costs. The average price per chip of all sales/auctions being offered is exactly $9/chip.

xhHL8WN.jpg

qNrmimw.jpg

VLUupVn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom