SOLD Chicken Coop Sale - $100 [20 mins to claim intent to buy] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLOSED

@FordPickup92 2nd post clarifying “in” will count towards the total but not count if it is selected.

@davislane 2nd post clarifying “3” racks instead of “1” will bring his claim to a valid 3 racks but the second post will not count if selected.

@MatB “Bearclaw” comment will also count towards the total but retried if selected. Please refrain from commenting other than your 1 “intent” post until after I’ve commented “CLOSED.”

ALL, please read the description carefully and understand that you cannot edit your comments during these sales. You have 20 minutes so take your time reading the description. This thread has made me sound like like an asshat but trying to refrain from hate.

CLOSED

@FordPickup92 2nd post clarifying “in” will count towards the total but not count if it is selected.

@davislane 2nd post clarifying “3” racks instead of “1” will bring his claim to a valid 3 racks but the second post will not count if selected.

@MatB “Bearclaw” comment will also count towards the total but retried if selected. Please refrain from commenting other than your 1 “intent” post until after I’ve commented “CLOSED.”

ALL, please read the description carefully and understand that you cannot edit your comments during these sales. You have 20 minutes so take your time reading the description. This thread has made me sound like like an asshat but trying to refrain from hate.
Trying to get PCFers to follow instructions is like trying to herd cats. No judgement here, I just wish you the best of luck sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom