Chessie's Cove (1 Viewer)

Love the set. We have our very own Nessy here too.

We've got one, too. Ogopogo!

1634973528204.jpeg

Large crown is one of the very few molds I never had in hand.
Any samples available?
Have a US adress from a very good friend.

I have never had a chance to check out the new Lcrowns in person yet. Very excited!! Green is my favorite color so usually I pick the green chip... but also old school half pies are just so unique. I'm going to be the odd ball again and say I like the frac the most! But the $1 is pretty dang awesome also. Really hard to pick, the whole line up is solid!

Rick, it is pretty heavy... but happy to show you how to get all 2k chips into one case. The Apache 4800 can hold up to 2,100 but it is customizable and I can show you with a sheet of foam how to make it hold 2k even.
20211011_125535.jpg

This configuration and 3 racks deep on each. A bit of a pain to get them in and out but not terrible once you get the hang of it. Just thought I would mention it.

Also have 10 plus of the aluminum one like you have there sitting empty that hold 1k chips in each one if you need a couple
20190925_154130.jpg

They still have the card holders unfortunately but decent cases. I bought way too many! Lol

Rick, it is pretty heavy... but happy to show you how to get all 2k chips into one case. The Apache 4800 can hold up to 2,100 but it is customizable and I can show you with a sheet of foam how to make it hold 2k even.
View attachment 802398
This configuration and 3 racks deep on each. A bit of a pain to get them in and out but not terrible once you get the hang of it. Just thought I would mention it.

Also have 10 plus of the aluminum one like you have there sitting empty that hold 1k chips in each one if you need a couple
View attachment 802401
They still have the card holders unfortunately but decent cases. I bought way too many! Lol
Ben I’m thinking about getting the 4800 I’d love to see how you get them all to fit

View attachment 802398

View attachment 802401
Those Aztar 100s are the nuts BTW

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom