Checking In (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Sean. I have been out of poker and chip scene the last three years or so. I was a member at that other ChipConversation site. I wasn't very active with posts, but lurked around and learned a lot about chips, the different brands and molds, etc. And of course I enjoyed drooling over some hot chip pron.

My chip adventures started with Paulson Classics, yes I skipped the dice and ceramic chip stages. I also had a small Le Noir tourney set. I had a disappointing BCC experience with Samurais. I bought chips from two different people and the colors didn't match in the 25s and 1000s denoms, ugh! And then... I discovered minty PCA secondaries... wow!

I have been lurking around here the last few weeks and I have noticed many familiar names, familiar legendary chip sets and of course all the chip pron is very addicting. I don't know what my next set will be, but I find myself very curious about TRKs. Yes, I know, many have said they are addictive, kinda like heroin:eek:

Anyway, that is all for now. I am glad to back, and many thanks to all the pron uploaders here(y) :thumbsup: Keep up the good work.

Welcome to the other side.

Interesting.... another pilot... named Sean... into chipping...

Kind of like a creepy @Redbelly stalker, slowly trying to take over his life. :cautious:

Welcome Sean. I remember your alias from the other side.
Great to have you here. The next steps are TRK's and customs ;)
Gonna be expensive, but I am sure you will love every second of losing them moniezz.

Welcome to Poker Chip Forum!

welcome back!! this is very awesome, hope to see some chip pron from you soon !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom